It is a great benefit to have dental insurance. However there are a few things you should know about dental insurance.
- The benefits that you have are a contract between your employer and the insurance company. They have absolutely no relationship with us.
- They do not reflect in any way your specific dental needs.
- The covered amount is dictated by what your employer purchased for their employees.
- Unlike health insurance where you have unlimited coverage and your co-payments are standard, dental insurance has different percentages of co-payment depending on the type of services you need.
- If dental insurance covered all procedures 100 %, the premiums would be too high for employers to afford to offer it as a benefit.
Our office will make every effort to help you with your particular coverage.
- We do submit claims to most insurance companies.
- As a courtesy to you we will prepare and submit your claim to your insurance company.
- When necessary we will submit a pre-treatment estimate.
- Although in general pre-treatment estimates are accurate they are not always a guarantee of payment from your insurance company.
- Unpaid claims and /or patient balance are the patients’ responsibility.
For your convenience we accept Cash, Checks, MasterCard and Visa.
We realize comprehensive treatment may require financial planning. We have several options available to you to make extensive treatment affordable.