The strength of our practice relies on our ability to bring you a broad range of dental services. We use the best materials available to us and make every effort to answer all your questions. Together, we will discuss all treatment options and alternatives available to you. Ultimately, it is you who makes the final decision. Together, we are going to develop a lifetime plan to maintain a healthy beautiful smile.Cosmetic dentistry
- Invisalign (straightening of your teeth without braces)
- White Spot Removal (removing white spots on teeth due to decalcification or poor homecare)
- Bleaching (Tooth Whitening)
- Porcelain Veneers (a thin layer of porcelain is applied to the tooth, dramatically improving it’s shape, color and size)
- Lumineers – Breakthrough in cosmetic dentistry (porcelain veneers as thin as a contact lens, virtually painless, with no need for removal of painful and sensitive tooth structure,performed with no local anesthesia)
- Bonding (Tooth Colored Fillings)
Implants – Artificial titanium roots which are covered by porcelain crowns and are surprisingly pain free.
Restorative and Prosthetic Dentistry
- Crown and Bridgework
- Complete or partial dentures
Gum Treatment or Periodontal services
- We offer non-surgical approaches to gum treatment.
Root Canal Treatment or Endodontic services
Children’s Dentistry – We welcome children to our practice. Nothing builds more confidence in children than being treated together with their parents.
Preventive Maintenance – Most important service we provide. Solving potential dental problems before they become costly and time consuming.
- Consultation and initial examination
CAMBRA ( Caries Management By Risk Assessment ) We evaluate the decay risk category you are in and we offer several alternatives to reverse and reduce the decay rate in your mouth.
- Radiographs (we use fast speed films and the newest X-ray units for minimal radiation)
- Fluoride treatment
- Oral cancer screening
- Oral hygiene instructions
Referrals – In the situation you might need a referral to a specialist we would like to assure you that we send you only to the best. Our rule is that they must have the same high standard of skill and care as we have for our patients. We want you to feel as comfortable in their office as you feel in ours.